The mission of Namazi Real Estate Resources is to be a dedicated support system to independent brokers as they work to secure their legacies, from startup to beyond. As their trusted advisor, we aim to provide the custom solutions and training they need to be successful in the key areas of operations, staffing, compliance and risk management.
Get in touch
We know that hiring a consultant is a choice not to be taken lightly, but it doesn't have to be a painful process either. Let's get to know each other first. We offer free consultations to walk through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
From Executive to Entrepreneur , Lori has been a dedicated advocate and leader in the real estate industry for nearly 20 years. She broke through the glass ceiling when she became the first female Corporate Executive at First Team Real Estate, an independently owned and operated firm with over 1,750 agents.
Lori is passionate about reforming the industry's image and elevating the level of professionalism with which brokerages operate. She launched Namazi Real Estate Resources to fill an obvious gap in the industry: providing resources, solutions and training to a growing number of licensees who are not aligned with a large brokerage, and who can’t afford to offer these services in-house. Having successfully climbed the ladder in both the real estate and hospitality industries, Lori has the ability to examine the impact of business decisions from all vantage points within an organization. She believes in being a hands-on leader that gives back to the industry by serving on numerous Boards of Directors and engaging with a variety of professional development programs geared towards organizational leadership.
AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
M.A., Leadership and Organizational Studies, 2013
AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
B.S., Organizational Leadership, 2011
A.A., Business Administration and Management, 1993
Experience & Affiliations
First Team Real Estate, Irvine CA, 2002 - 2018
Corporate Broker of Record, Vice President, Senior Director, Director, Manager of Branch Administration
Norco College, 2016 - present
Adjunct Professor, Real Estate Principles and Practice
Lori Namazi Real Estate, 2018 - present
Broker - Owner
• National Association of Realtors, Member
• Orange County Association of Realtors, Director, Committee Member
• California Association of Realtors, Member
• California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Board Director
• Women's Council of Realtors, Member, Membership Director
• NAWRB - Women in the Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem, Member
Awards & Certifications
• NAWRB Roaring Thirties Award - The Team Player Leading Lady
• Maestro Leadership Certification 2016
• Pepperdine University Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Trained Mediator, 2018
• NAR Realtor Association Management Self-Study Program
• NAR Realtors Excelling in Association Leadership, 2017